Wed, Jun 02|
Please Check the Classes Page
Introductory classes are starting June 2nd .
Jun 02, 2021, 6:30 PM – Jun 23, 2021, 8:00 PM
About the Event
4-Week Introductory Class
Activating Ancient Wisdom to Reclaim your Mojo at Midlife
In this class, I’ll introduce you to methods, practices, and perspectives you can use to tap into ancient wisdom, which can help you cross the territories of perimenopause. midlife, and menopause. I’ll share with you how to use ancient myths, tales, and stories to kickstart your imagination, creativity, and dreams.
This course will help you to create a new perspective that acknowledges there are losses in midlife and ripe possibilities. There is a deep, rich, creative, and connected way to approach this time of change.
Our culture tells us that it’s a failure to grow older. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. You don’t have to go through this alone. Let me help you discover the wisdom in your story, your myth, and help you unlock the power in your Regency years.
This Course Will—
• Reveal that every woman has a different experience and your journey is valid.
• Give you permission to exhale and help release your fear and anxiety.
• Empower you by revealing that you are not alone, broken, or crazy.
• Support you by connecting and engaging with other women who are experiencing the
same things you are.
• Uplift and inspire you by connecting with our ancient grandmothers and the universal
experiences of being a woman.
• Expand your self-image by showing you how your story is embedded within the great
myths and tales.
• Teach you the first steps to discovering your Heroine’s Journey.
• Inspire you to see the potential in your Regency years.
We’ll discover that there are intuitive maps, mile markers, symbols, and signs that can help you on your way to creating your next chapters. Using ancient wisdom to unlock our stories connects us to our roots and our ancient mothers while opening up new possibilities for the future.
The class will be held online. We will email the Zoom link to you after you pay and register. Worksheets for the first class will be emailed to you the week before the class starts.
Please go to the Classes Tab to regsiter.
Register at Classes Tab